Building a business case for hiring a safety consultant:
The vast majority of businesses in Nova Scotia are small to medium sized enterprises. They help to drive the local economy and provide much needed jobs in a variety of sectors. Many of these businesses may not be large enough to employ a full time safety person or they may be seasonal in nature and cannot support a year-round safety professional.
That's where we come in!
Below are some of the many benefits that are associated with hiring one of Claymore Safety Inc.’s experienced safety consultants:
· Customized solutions that are specific to your company’s needs.
· Assistance with remaining compliant with Provincial Legislation.
· Providing support on an as-needed or ongoing basis.
· Cost savings by eliminating the need to pay overhead expenses that are associated with a full or part time employee.
· Flexibility in how services are utilized.
· Pre-service agreement that outlines which services will be provided.
· Consultants are not restricted by the organization’s internal structure.
· Experienced safety generalists that are familiar with best practices in the field of occupational health & safety.
For information on how we can help your business, please visit the contact page.